Welcome to Siskiyou FilmFest 2014
Siskiyou FilmFest, a production of Klamath-Siskiyou Wildlands Center, is in its 12th year. This year's festival focuses on the the activism, science and history of the environmental movement and features award winning films about people creating real world solutions to today's environmental challenges on a local and global scale. Whenever possible we offer films produced in or about Oregon or the Klamath-Siskiyou region. We hope to inspire you to action.
- The Festival travels throughout the Rogue Valley in southern Oregon and ends with the major feature films on March 21 and 22, 2014.
- Tickets available online, at Oregon Books and Games, and at the door.
- Festival passes are $10, or 2 FREE with a special $20 KS Wild membership and admission is free for youth 18 and under.
- KidFest, a special one hour long presentation of films for younger children will take place in March on dates to be announced.
- We will show the winning videos from the Youth Video Contest on Saturday, March 22 in the evening.