Welcome to Siskiyou FilmFest 2014
Siskiyou FilmFest, a production of Klamath-Siskiyou Wildlands Center, is in its 12th year. Our films focus on ecology, sustainability and community. We focus on environmental problems and challenges and feature people creating solutions on a local and global scale. Whenever possible we offer films produced in or about Oregon or the Klamath Siskiyous. We hope to inspire you to action.
- The Festival travels throughout the Rogue Valley in southern Oregon and ends with the major feature films on March 21 and 22, 2014.
- Tickets will be available at Oregon Books and Games, on line and will be available at the door.
- Festival passes are $10-$30 (sliding scale) and admission is free for youth 18 and under.
- KidFest, a special one hour long presentation of films for younger children will take place in March on dates to be announced. .
- We will show the winning videos from the Youth Video Contest on Saturday March 22 in the evening.